I have been asked the following question many times ”Is it normal for Jock Itch to burn after spray?”
Well.. before getting started with this, let me make you little familiar with what is Jock Itch actually!
Jock Itch is a fungus caused by over bacterial growth and it’s is a kind of ringworm also known as Tinea Cruris.
It causes a red rash leading to a flaky skin in the groin area, folds and buttocks and leads to very much itching and pain. There are many Jock Itch treatment and medications for Jock Itch out of them Jock Itch Spray is considered to be a good product to get rid of it fast.
But …. Does it burns?… Really?
Yes, it does. Sometimes it might give an unbearable hot burning sensation for few seconds but at after that you’ll get a slight relief. But.. it really helps to cure Jock Itch fast.
It burns because Jock Itch Spray has alcohol as one of the components which gives a hot burning sensation that may last even for few minutes. If it irritates you too much, then it is advisable to use Jock Itch Cream instead of Jock Itch spray.
Apply the cream at night after washing the affected area with an antifungal soap and sleep naked.
Tinactin Jock Itch Spray is a good remedy for Jock Itch and is recommended by many people but why does it burns?… Arghhhh!
Jock Itch Spray Burns… WHY?
Jock Itch Spray acts as an anti-fungal that blocks the growth of the bacterias in the moisture area which leads to Tinea Cruris mainly in the groin area, folds and buttocks.
Due to the presence of the alcohol in the Jock Itch spray it leads to burning sensations for few minutes and you feel like something stung you.. right?
But actually the medicine is killing the infection. Jock Itch spray has the following ingredients and if you are allergic with any of its ingredients, you should stop using it and go for Jock Itch Cream instead:
Jock Itch Spray Ingredients:
- alcohol SD 40-B, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, propane, propylene carbonate, sorbitan monooleate, stearalkonium hectorite, talc
Learn How To Use Jock Itch Spray – The Right Way
- Before you spray, make sure you have shaked it well.
- Hold the spray around 7 inches away from the affected area.
- Don’t use it more than two times a day
- Make sure you wash your hand after that
- Keep the area ventilated so that air could pass
- Avoid wearing tight fitting clothes after the spray.
- If Jock Itch Spray burns a lot and condition doesn’t improves, consult a doctor.
- If you are pregnant or planning to be, avoid using spray or consult the doctor about the risks.
Also Read: How To Prevent Jock Itch
Jock Itch has some side effects too. Here are some.
Jock Itch Spray Side Effects
Common Side Effects Of Jock Itch Spray :
- Burning sensation
- Skin irritation
Severe Side Effects Of Jock Itch Spray :
- Difficulty to breathe
- Some kind of skin allergies on mouth, tongue etc.
Jock itch spray burns but it’s really fighting with it and crusading it.
But still if you feel like the Jock Itch is getting severe and you feel like it won’t go away from it, you need to consult a doctor.
Jock Itch spray is an effective remedy to cure Jock Itch but still if you get some side-effects that discussed earlier, you should consult a doctor right away!
- Best Home Remedy For Jock Itch
- Jock Itch Cream or Powder? What’s the best?
- How To Cure Jock Itch
- Cure Jock Itch In Anus
So, what do you do when Jock Itch Spray Burns?
Incoming Searches :
- tinactin burn
- should lotrimin burn
- jock itch spray vs. cream
- jock itch spray side effects
- jock itch spray stings
- jock itch spray infection